Shoe Style: The Easy Spirit Rikki Wedge Sandal

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm a bit accident-prone. I've broken both my ankles (pot hole and the electric slide, respectively) and my right foot (old sneakers), and have therefore limited my use of heels over the past few years. It saddens me to no end because I lived in heels. I even pumped my gas and shopped for groceries in heels. Now, nothing. Heels are a thing of the past for me, or so I thought. Ever since I discovered the Easy Spirit Rikki Wedge Sandal, I've been giddy with excitement.

This unbelievably comfortable wedge, with its' manageable 3 1/2 " stacked heel, is as cute as can be. Crafted from leather, the 'Rikki' features a hip, T-strap design with adjustable ankle strap and cushioned floral-print footbed. Once you take a few steps in these fun, flirty wedge sandals, you won't want to take them off. That's how comfortable they are!

If you happen to share my affinity for broken bones or just want to feel light as a feather when strolling through the mall, then scoop up a pair of Easy Spirit Rikki Wedge Sandals (available in natural, medium brown, orange, dark green and black (Pictured)) for a reasonable $79 via Easy Spirit.

Posted by Dania Padron at 1:47 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fendi Baguette
_______________________________________________

Copyright (c) 2007-2008 Style Review