Casual Style: The Easy Spirit Traveltime

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Easy Spirit Traveltime is the perfect sneaker clog. This comfortable shoe, which I've personally worn around town thanks to Easy Spirit and their 20th Anniversary celebration, has wonderful cushioning and shock absorbing qualities which are a welcome break for my aching back and feet. With an array of available colors and materials from leather to suede (!), you can take your pick of which style best fits your personality. My personal favorites are the silver leather and black/white suede combo. It's no wonder the Traveltime was the 2006 #1 selling shoe in dept. stores. Available for $59 via Easy Spirit.


Posted by Dania Padron at 3:53 PM  

1 comments:

I have them in black and they are my favorite shoes. They are so cute, I wear them everywhere!

Anonymous said...
April 1, 2007 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Fendi Baguette
_______________________________________________

Copyright (c) 2007-2008 Style Review